Welcome to PRI’s website. We trust you will find its contents not only stimulating and challenging but unique and rewarding. Be assured, we hold to a high view of Scripture but to a low view of what we Christians over the centuries have done to it and to the practice of our own faith in the process.
Most of the contents herein are derived from the books, writings, and theological papers of Dr. John Noe. He is an ardent student of God’s Word and a passionate seeker of truth, He holds an earned Ph.D. in Theology, has been a member of the Evangelical Theological Society since 1994, and is the author of several trade-published books.
As you proceed through this website, we encourage you to “test everything. Hold onto the good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21). If you agree, will you join us in helping to pioneer the next reformation of Christianity? If you disagree, please show us, in a civil manner and from the Scriptures, where we are in error. We have no desire to be in error in any way. Thank you and enjoy!
Why Do We Need Another Reformation?
- Much being preached and taught today in Christian circles is not found in and/or contradicts the Bible.
- We are losing 6 to 7 out of every 10 of our youth from the faith by young adulthood.
- We are losing the culture our forefathers in the faith came to this country and founded.
- The understanding of our faith has been watered down, dumbed down, and rendered much less effective than it should and could be.
- The 16th-century Reformers said it well, “The church is reformed and always reforming.”
About John Noe
John Noe (pronounced “No-ee”) is president of the Prophecy Reformation Institute, a conservative, evangelical scholar, and a member of the Evangelical Theological Society. He holds an earned Ph.D. in Theology from Trinity Theological Seminary and the University of Liverpool (“With Distinction”). He’s the author of seven other trade-published books: The Perfect Ending for the World, Hell Yes / Hell No, Off Target, The Greater Jesus, Unraveling the End, People Power, and Peak Performance Principles for High Achievers. John is also a screenwriter, an award-winning entrepreneur, and a past 20-year member of the National Speakers Association. He’s been featured on numerous TV and radio programs including CNN’s Larry King Live and CBN’s 700 Club, has climbed mountains around the world, and lives in Indianapolis with his wife, Cindy, a state representative. They have two grown children and thirteen grandchildren.